The Xena Mega Pyramid discourages birds from perching on power line structures. The Xena Mega Pyramid moves birds away from unsafe and sensitive areas, effectively lowering the risks of avian electrocution, insulator and streamer flashovers, structure corrosion and bird strikes.
- Transmission & Distribution operators reduce outages from line flashovers and electrocutions,
- Telecommunication operators reduce bird related maintenance on microwave installations,
- Airport operators reduce strike risk and improve lighting and navigation equipment reliability.
Designed specifically for raptors and larger birds, the Xena Mega Pyramid
- Discourages both perching and nesting.
- Is bird safe and environmentally friendly.
- Installs quickly, safely reducing downtime.
- Has excellent self-washing characteristics.
The Xena Mega Pyramid is shipped ready to mount on steel arms in minutes. The product is molded using proprietary high-density polyethylene that is contaminant and weather-resistant, and is fixed to the structure using stainless steel straps. Designed specifically for the H-type structure.